"We drop anchor in the goodness of God."
~Paula Rhinehart

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Because we have an Abba



"Do you know that you are dearly loved;
 
Do you know that you are dearly loved?  

 

You have an Abba; You have an Abba...

He is with you; He is with you.
 

Yes, I know that I am dearly loved. 
             



I have an Abba; I have an Abba... 
                                                       

                                                                                        He is with me.
Yes, I know that I am dearly loved.


                              I have an Abba.


                        He takes care of me.

He takes care of me.

Yes, we know that we are dearly loved. 



                                                                  We have an Abba.

                                        He dances over us.
                                                

He dances over us.
 




                                           
                                                       Do you know that you are dearly loved;


Do you know that you are dearly loved?

                You have an Abba.


                                                                You have an Abba.

                                               He is faithful to you.
  

                                          Yeah, He is faithful to you....


       


                                                         Yes, I know that I am dearly loved.

Yes, I know that I am dearly loved.

                                        I have an Abba.... 
     I have an Abba...     



And He is faithful to me.

                                               Yes, He is faithful to me."

2 comments:

  1. Love these photos, Katie. We're in the US now and have gotten to spend some precious time with your folks! We also saw Angie and she updated us a bit. Em loved her time with you, of course. We all miss you and hope to see you soon...maybe at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the photos,Katie. Thanks for the reminders of our Abba's care for us. Love you sweet sister.

    ReplyDelete